Monday, 15 June 2015

Candle fire burns three children to death

Tragedy struck on Saturday on Fakoya Street, in the Egbeda Akowonjo area of Lagos State after a candle fire killed three children of the same parents.
The victims ─ Uffoma (9 years); Emeka (7 years) and Udoma (3 years) ─ were said to be asleep when the candle lit by their father burnt out.
It was said to have burnt some of the furniture before spreading to the ceiling of their self-contained apartment.

They were reportedly burnt to death. PUNCH Metro gathered that their mother had recently given birth to a baby at a hospital in the area.
Their father was alleged to have lit the candle and left the house to pay a visit to their mother when the incident happened around 10pm.
'Beware of Naked Flame'.

No comments:

Post a Comment