Saturday 6 June 2015

Eedris Abdulkareem didn't make me who I am today-Timaya

 The self acclaimed Egberibaba 1 of Bayelsa, Timaya,  has reacted to claims by Eedris Abdulkareem that he made Timaya who he is today. 
Timaya, on interview with Saturday Beats, says “When I was with Eedris Abdulkareem, did he give me due recognition? Eedris did not make me who I am today. I was the one
that went to meet Eedris in his house. He never treated me well. I would stay at the front of his gate from morning till night and he would send somebody to tell me to come back after a week. When I returned the following week, he would not see me. I used my money to pay to attend his shows even though I was his band member. I was not celebrated.
Despite this, Timaya also said he got some experience from Eedris and will continue to respect him. (s:punchng)

No comments:

Post a Comment