The Angel of Peace statue is a reminder of the 25 peaceful years after the Franco-German war of 1870-1871.
The statue of the Angel of Peace is a collaborative work of architects Heinrich Düll, Georg Pezold und Max Heilmaier and the Putti Fountain is a work of Wilhelm von Rümann.
The foundation stone was laid on 10 May 1896; the unveiling was on 16 July 1899. The sculpture is made of gilded cast bronze.
It is located in Bogenhausen, Munich, Germany.
The world need divine peace right now.........