Saturday 19 September 2015

Celine Dion prepares for husband death...last wishes


 
Celine Dion isn’t sure how her heart will go on after her beloved husband, René Angélil, dies, but she is certain about how they’ll say good-bye when the time comes.
“Rene [said] to me, ‘I want to die in your arms’’, Dion, 47, told USA Today. ‘OK, fine, I’ll be there, you’ll die in my arms.”
Angélil, 73, has been battling throat cancer and has been fed intravenously (through a tube) for the last two years.
“All my grieving, it was during this last year,” the singer said. “I think I’ve got this. For now.

“When it hits me, it’s going to hit me,” she added. “But my biggest job is to tell my husband, ‘We’re fine. I’ll take care of our kids. You’ll watch us from another spot,’” she told the magazine.
Over the last year, she said, conversations have been intense and emotional. The power duos’ doctors don’t know how long Angélil has left, she said. (Crystal Nay, Special to Lifescript)

No comments:

Post a Comment